What is Invisalign?
Simply stated, Invisalign uses removable aligners to straighten the teeth. These aligners are virtually invisible, are comfortable to wear and are made of a high quality, safe-to-use SmartTrack material. Sophisticated 3D computer imaging technology enables lab technicians to create a custom-fit solution to gradually straighten the teeth.
Benefits of Invisalign
Invisalign is a highly effective alternative to braces, with many added benefits such as:
- No uncomfortable metal or wires
- Removable for hassle-free drinking, eating, brushing and flossing
- Less adjustments to save you time and money at the doctor’s office
- Online virtual treatment plan to view current and future progress
- And so much more!
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign uses a series of different aligners designed to straighten your teeth over time. Here’s how it works:
- Every two weeks you will use a new aligner in your treatment plan
- Each aligner will slowly move your teeth until they are straight
- You will visit our office every 6 weeks for a check-up
- Treatment typically takes 9-15 months with between 18-30 different aligners
- Enjoy your new smile!
For more information about Invisalign, visit the official Invisalign website.
We are Your Trusted Certified Invisalign Provider
We are pleased to provide our clients with Invisalign to get the straight, beautiful teeth you’ve been dreaming of. Contact us to book an appointment with our Invisalign certified Provider – today!