The Invisalign system is a series of transparent aligners that are used to align your teeth.
Is Invisalign suitable for my lifestyle?
- Snacking anytime you want isn't a problem. Just remove your aligners then eat and drink like normal.
- Maintain healthy teeth and gums by taking out your aligners to brush and floss on a regular basis.
Do you have a special evening planned?
- You can temporarily remove your Invisalign aligners.
- Do your normal daily activities, you don't have to change a single thing. Your teeth will continue to straighten no matter what your daily activities are.
- You will feel comfortable being yourself in your Invisalign aligners. No need to cover your mouth or hide your smile at any time during your treatment because they are transparent.
- Get your picture perfect smile for any occasion with Invisalign treatment.
- Book an Invisalign appointment that fits into your schedule. The visits are usually very short and you only need to get checked every 6 weeks or so.
What is Invisalign?
Do you want that smile that you have always been missing? Then the Invisalign system is the best way to straighten your teeth and it is virtually invisible. Advanced 3D computer imaging programs are used by Invisalign to simulate your full treatment plan, starting from how your teeth are currently to the way they will ultimately look. A set of transparent aligner’s are then made specifically for your teeth that will allow them to shift gradually. Aligners are typically in place for about 2 weeks and they are then replaced by a new set until your teeth are in the final desired position. How long will your Invisalign treatment last? Dr. Tyler Robison, will make that determination depending on your particular needs.
What are the main advantages of Invisalign?
Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible and therefore fit seamlessly into your daily lifestyle. You can remove them at any time. You can eat and drink whatever you want while they are in, all you have to do is to take the aligners out when you want to eat or drink. You cannot do this with braces, Maintain good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing as you usually would by just removing the aligners. No metal brackets or wires are used in Invisalign treatment like what is used in traditional metal braces, therefore mouth irritation is minimized. You won't have to spend as much time at your doctor visits. You can use that time to do other things you really enjoy. And finally, you are able to see the full virtual results of the treatment plan from start to finish with the Invisalign technology. That way you can see how your straightened teeth will look when treatment is completed.
Are a lot of patients using Invisalign treatment?
Over 3 million patients around the world have been treated using Invisalign and the smiles that are benefiting from Invisalign are increasing daily. Schedule a free consultation with us today to get all your questions answered and be on your way to the smile you have always dreamed of.